We must all now take special precautions in the post COVID-19 world.
- On arrival, please ring the doorbell and step well back.
- I will answer the door and step well back. Please wait for me to do so before entering the house.
- The inner door and treatment room door will be open. Please make your way into the treatment room.
- I will be wearing a PPE mask. I would appreciate it if you were to do the same.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entering the treatment room. I will sanitise my hands before treatment starts.
- I will have a period of at least half an hour between treatments so that I can thoroughly sanitise the treatment room and couch.
- I will not be able to offer water as refreshment. Please bring your own with you and keep it on your person.
- Please keep your personal belongings together on your person rather than leaving them on tables etc.
- If it is at all possible please try not to bring unnecessary items with you (bags etc.).
- Please declare any information relating to COVID-19 to me (e.g. if you or any members of your family have had it).
- If you, anyone in your household or anyone you have been in direct contact with over the last 14 days has symptoms YOU MUST NOT TAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
- I will no longer be able to accept payment by cash or cheque. I cannot take card payments. Payment will need to be made by bank transfer.
Many thanks for your understanding and support.